Monday, March 22, 2010

Out, In, Down and Up


O, Lord!  I cry out!  I cry out - searching the depths of your heart for mercy and grace.  Deep calls unto deep as my voice rises to the heavens waiting for you to hear and answer.  My cry escapes polluted lips, begging to be cleansed by you.  O, Lord!  I cry out - knowing not where else to turn but to You.  You alone are my Maker, my Judge, my Redeemer and Savior.  Have mercy on me O, Lord - for I cry out to you!

O, Lord!  I breathe in! I breathe in the grace and peace I have from knowing you.  You fill my soul with the abundance of your love and I long for the understanding of the depth, height and width of it.  It covers and fills me O, Lord, and I breathe in freedom, breaking the yoke of my bondage to sin.  O, Lord – I breathe in your grace and peace.

O, Lord!  I pray down!  I pray down the strength of your Spirit asking for your favor to fall on me like rain.  My hands hang down and my knees are feeble as I walk through this world alone, but your strong arm lifts me high above the fray and separates me from the cares of this world.  Your strength becomes mine as I pray down O, Lord, and I am filled with a power that is not my own.  O, Lord - I pray down the favor of your blessing.

O, Lord!  I look UP – you are my shield and the lifter of my head!  The world would seek to bury me, to blind me with its glitz and glamour.  But, you O Lord, draw my gaze up to yours, the only treasure I seek is you.  I search the skies endlessly expecting your appearing.  I wait and long for you to issue the call, “Come Up Here”.  Please call us to come soon, Lord Jesus.  The birth pains of this world are bearing down and the clamor of groaning voices seeks to drown you out as you speak and call my name.  O, Lord as you lift my head – I look UP to catch a vision of you.

Note:  I don't remember where I got this picture so I can't give proper credit.  Forgive me.  But, I do know that the name of the picture is "Come Up Here"......and it made such an impression on me.  Blessings....Q.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment